Documents for entry
Foreigners who have completed full general secondary or basic education in their native country or in other foreign countries are admitted for higher education and post-graduate studies (PhD studies) in accordance with the "Procedure for the recruitment of foreigners and stateless persons" which was approved by the Order of the Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine from 1st of November 2013 No. 1541 "Some issues of the organization of recruitment and training (internship) of foreigners and stateless persons" registered with the Ministry of Justice of Ukraine on 25th of November 2013 under No. 2004/24536 (in edition Acknowledgment of the Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine from 11th of December 2015 No. 1272).
For admission to the academy, by accredited educational programs of the "Bachelor" and "Master" education degree foreign citizens submit the following documents:
A foreigner personally submits to the admissions office a statement in paper form.
The foreigner adds to the application:
- a document (the original and it's copy) of the previously acquired educational (education and qualification) level, on the basis of which the admission is made (diploma);
- an addition to the diploma with grades (the original and it's copy) to the document on the previously acquired educational (education and qualification) level, on the basis of which the admission is made (if applicable);
- Academic certificate issued by a foreign / Ukrainian educational institution (in the case of transfer or studies renewal, beginning from the second year, academic certificate is attached);
- the original and a copy of the document containing information on the contents of the curriculum by the previous degree (level) of higher education, the credits received, the duration of studies and the success of the academic disciplines at the entrance for getting a master's degree or postgraduate education;
- a copy of the passport document of the foreigner or a document certifying a stateless person;
- health insurance policy, unless otherwise provided by international agreements of Ukraine;
- 4 photos 30 x 40 mm of size;
- a copy of the certificate of a foreign Ukrainian (if applicable).
The documents specified in subparagraphs 1-5 of this paragraph should be translated into Ukrainian with the notarization of the translation.
The documents should be certified in the country of issue in the manner that is officially used in this country for such certification, and legalized by the relevant foreign diplomatic institution of Ukraine, unless otherwise provided by international agreements of Ukraine.
In addition, the educational documents of the enrolled to study foreigners issued by educational institutions of other countries are recognized in Ukraine in accordance with the law.
In the absence of confirmation of the authenticity of a foreigner’s academic credentials or the level of education received by him (within one year from the moment of enrollment), the educational institution sends down such a foreigner.
Foreigners entering to the postgraduate study (PhD) additionally submit a lecture on the chosen scientific specialty or officially certified at the place of work / candidate training list of published scientific works and inventions.
For admission to doctoral studies are submitted additionally:
- course schedule of thesis research for obtaining a scientific degree "Doctor of Science";
- a copy of the diploma of the corresponding scientific degree.