Documents processing for immigration and stay in Ukraine for foreign students of Odessa State Academy of Civil Engineering and Architecture is carried out in accordance with:
Order of the Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine dated November 1, 2013 No. 1541 (In the wording of the order of the Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine dated September 11, 2017 to No. 1167) "Some issues of organizing the recruitment and training (internships) of foreigners and stateless persons."
Odessa State Academy of Civil Engineering and Architecture provides timely submission of documents to the Office of the State Migration Service of Ukraine in the Odessa region http://dmsu.gov.ua for registration of foreigners who are enrolled for training in accordance with the procedure established by law.
In the Odessa State Academy of Civil Engineering and Architecture, questions concerning submission of a package of documents of foreign students to the State Migration Service of Ukraine in the Odessa region, their registration and issuance of a temporary residence in Ukraine are dealt with by the department for working with foreign students of the Center for Training Specialists from Foreign Countries represented by a leading specialist in registration and organizational support.
Documents required for obtaining a residence permit:
- passport document (returned after presentation), with visa type D13;
- translation into Ukrainian of the page of a passport document of an alien with personal data, certified in the manner prescribed by law;
- a contract of voluntary comprehensive insurance, including medical insurance, insurance against accidents of foreign nationals temporarily residing in the territory of Ukraine, and third-party liability insurance related to the expulsion of such a person from the territory of Ukraine;
- four photographs of a foreigner and stateless person measuring 3.5 x 4.5 centimeters on matte paper (it is allowed to present photographs in headdresses, persons who do not hide the face of the face, citizens whose religious beliefs do not allow to appear before unauthorized persons without headgear, conditions if in their passport documents they are depicted in headdresses)
- receipt of payment of state duty and for the services of registration of issuance of a residence permit.